Pages

Timmy responds: What is "putting out?"

Dear Malice,

This is kind of embarrassing, but the other day, my friends were talking about sex and their boyfriends and everything. Well, one of them mentioned "putting out." I've heard the term before, but what does it actually mean?

-Keeping it in


Hi Keeping,

Ah, yes putting out.
I'm glad you asked, because well, lets just say I'm no amateur when it comes to dates. I will wine and dine you… charm you…. tell you all the right things… and best of all I'm a momma-pleaser. Yes these are the things that I'll do for you, to make you know that I'm the man for you.
But lets be honest… I have my own expectations...
What does putting out mean? Well its very similar to above: basically a girl who "puts out" is a girl who I'll gain respect for. Putting out means they will perform sexual acts for me, whether that's a BJ or HJ, or just getting down.
Girls who put out exude confidence, and emanate an understanding of the male gender. Also they don't get bullied either. Girls who put out are just all around cooler. You don't want to be a loser do you? Take it from me, one of the greatest life lessons I've learned that placement in society is based on how cool you are, and if you put out, you're cool. If you want to get a guy to like you back… you're going to have to put out. Putting out gains respect amongst men.
It can really make or break a date! You would'nt want to ruin a perfect evening of wining, dining, charming and verbal caressing would you?
Now ladies, there's different levels of putting out that will get you different places with a man. A handjob might get you a place to sleep that night. A blowjob might get you scrambled eggs in the morning. Sex however, gets you a second date. So if you really like this guy, you're gonna have to put out.
Now if you're going to put out right, make sure you know what you're doing. Blueballs are arguably worse than a kiss, so PLEASE. no blue balls.
Hope that helps, and if you want to take my advice gimmee a call.

Timmy

btemplates

1 comments:

ose said...

I don't know if this is the right forum to say this but I just can't hold the excitement to myself alone, after going through silent tears and shame for years as a result of my small size penis and premature ejaculation I finally got a solution from Dr Noble who sent me his penis enlargement therapy which I used for 14 days and my penis became longer and stronger (7.5inches). I am so happy and proud of myself now I can now satisfy my wife , thank you Dr Noble . For anyone out here facing a similar situation I can boldly refer you to Dr Noble penis enlargement therapy via call or WhatsApp him on +2349059610643 or peterwiseherbalcenter at Gmail. com

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter