Pages

Timmy Responds: Alcohol or Weed?

Dear Malice,

What is, overall, safer for your body: alcohol or marijuana?

-Curious User


Dear Curious User,

When I drink, I end up sleeping with girls of questionable safe-ness. What I mean by this is I am unable to assess the likelihood of their having some sort of disease. Also, any chances of me wrapping my rascal go right out the window. So that’s not really safe.

Come to think of it, my social safety is also jeopardized when I drink. I’m more likely to sleep with whales and ogres when I’m obliterated. This happened just last weekend, when my friends were calling me out for sticking it in Amy Parsons, the 5th grade butter-body. Oh well, a little moment of desperation that I’m now over.

When it comes to marijuana, there are really no downsides I can think of when it comes to your safety. You can still assess the hotness of a girl, you know to throw on a rubber before you stick it in her like a Capri Sun, and you know for damn sure if she’s a ho.

Not only that, but sex feels so much better when you’re high. Honestly, stick to the green - it’s way safer.

Word,
Timmy

btemplates

1 comments:

ose said...

I don't know if this is the right forum to say this but I just can't hold the excitement to myself alone, after going through silent tears and shame for years as a result of my small size penis and premature ejaculation I finally got a solution from Dr Noble who sent me his penis enlargement therapy which I used for 14 days and my penis became longer and stronger (7.5inches). I am so happy and proud of myself now I can now satisfy my wife , thank you Dr Noble . For anyone out here facing a similar situation I can boldly refer you to Dr Noble penis enlargement therapy via call or WhatsApp him on +2349059610643 or peterwiseherbalcenter at Gmail. com

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter