Pages

Jasmine responds: The best ejaculation early-warning system?

Hi Malice,

How long should you perform oral sex on a male if you don't want him to ejaculate in your mouth?

-Gunshy


Dear Gunshy,

I CANT FUCKIN BELIEVE THIS SHIT.

HOW OLD ARE YOU, BITCH? YOU GOT BLOOOOOOOD COMIN OUT YO PUSSY AND SHIT COMIN OUT YOU ASS AND YOU AFRAID OF SOME CUM? GODDAMN.

UNLESS YOU MAN HAS SOME SORTA ACID RAIN SHIT COMIN’ OUT HIS DICK, YOU BETTA KEEP FUCKIN GOIN.

AND HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW WHEN YOU MAN BE COMIN? YOU DEAF, DUMB AND BLIND, BITCH? YOU 12? WHEN HE BE CURLIN UP HIS TOES LIKE SHRIMP AND TENSING UP LIKE HE ABOUT TO CUM, THAT’S WHEN HE ABOUT TO CUM. SHIT.

IM ABOUT TO FUCKIN QUIT THIS SHIT OVER YOU,

Jasmine

btemplates

1 comments:

ose said...

I don't know if this is the right forum to say this but I just can't hold the excitement to myself alone, after going through silent tears and shame for years as a result of my small size penis and premature ejaculation I finally got a solution from Dr Noble who sent me his penis enlargement therapy which I used for 14 days and my penis became longer and stronger (7.5inches). I am so happy and proud of myself now I can now satisfy my wife , thank you Dr Noble . For anyone out here facing a similar situation I can boldly refer you to Dr Noble penis enlargement therapy via call or WhatsApp him on +2349059610643 or peterwiseherbalcenter at Gmail. com

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter