Pages

Jasmine responds: My vagina smells really bad, what can I do?

Dear Malice,

For like several years I have been afflicted with a really smelly crotch. It's like I sweat a lot down there and it just has a really sweaty vaginal odor. I bathe regularly but nothing really helps; by the end of the day I always smell funky. This wouldn't gross me out if it was just an occasional problem, but it happens every day. What can I do?

-Stinky


DEAR TROUTVAG,

AW FUCK ITS BITCHES LIKE YOU THAT GIVES THE VAGINA DAT SMELL LIKE FISH STIGMA. THE FUCK GIRL HOW DO YOU LIVEEEE WITH YOURSELF? I DONT GOT NO ADVICE FOR THAT GIRL, GO TO A DOCTOR OR STICK A FUCKIN SCENTED CANDLE UP THERE GOD DAYM. OR GET SOME PANTIES DAT LET YO SHIT BREATHE. THE FUCK GIRL YOU WEARIN LIKE PLASTIC GARBAGE BAGS ROUND YO VAG OR SOMETHIN????

BITCH I JUST VOMITED,
Jasmine

btemplates

1 comments:

ose said...

I don't know if this is the right forum to say this but I just can't hold the excitement to myself alone, after going through silent tears and shame for years as a result of my small size penis and premature ejaculation I finally got a solution from Dr Noble who sent me his penis enlargement therapy which I used for 14 days and my penis became longer and stronger (7.5inches). I am so happy and proud of myself now I can now satisfy my wife , thank you Dr Noble . For anyone out here facing a similar situation I can boldly refer you to Dr Noble penis enlargement therapy via call or WhatsApp him on +2349059610643 or peterwiseherbalcenter at Gmail. com

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter