Pages

Your Father Responds: What's up with morning erections?

Hi Malice,

Why is it when guys wake up they have an erection in the morning? Does this happen to ALL guys? Thanks.

Dear son,
Ah yes. Morning wood. The most glorious morning are the ones when you wake up with that wonderful teepee. It's not something to be ashamed of, take advantage of this moment. Yes it happens to the best of us, and there are two things you can do.

Situation one: solo. This one should be obvious. I mean, clearly its been obvious for me...(not gonna lie...i've found your jerk sock and tee shirt cleaning your room the other day).

Situation two: wake up next to a woman. This one is tricky. You either must get rid of it (think of Azamat from Borat) if you feel that you may become embarrassed...OR... tactfully poke your woman with it while pretending to remain asleep. She will soon realize the situation and realize how sweet of a guy you are for offering her breakfast in bed.

Contratry to what that blonde bitch on those auto tunes keeps singing about on the radio...THATS how you wake up in the morning feelin like P diddy.

But seriously your mom puts that box of kleenex by your nightstand for a reason.
Dad


btemplates

1 comments:

ose said...

I don't know if this is the right forum to say this but I just can't hold the excitement to myself alone, after going through silent tears and shame for years as a result of my small size penis and premature ejaculation I finally got a solution from Dr Noble who sent me his penis enlargement therapy which I used for 14 days and my penis became longer and stronger (7.5inches). I am so happy and proud of myself now I can now satisfy my wife , thank you Dr Noble . For anyone out here facing a similar situation I can boldly refer you to Dr Noble penis enlargement therapy via call or WhatsApp him on +2349059610643 or peterwiseherbalcenter at Gmail. com

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter