Pages

Jasmine responds: Scat play -- Is it dangerous?

Dear Malice,

I've always been facinated with scat play. My question is this: is consuming(eating) your partner's feces safe? Or will it make me sick... or worse (is it poisonous?)

-Poop Player


Dear Poop Player,

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WIT CHU PEOPLE.

HOW THE FUCK YOU GETTIN OFF TO STICKIN SHIT IN YO MOUTH???? AND NOT EVEN YO OWN SHIT. AINT NOBODY THAT SICK UNLESS THEY GETTIN MONEY GETTIN PAID TO MAKE THEM INTERNET SHOCK VIDEOS.

WHO THE FUCK YOU GETTIN DOWN WITH THAT BE COOL WITH YOU PUTTIN A SPOON INTO THEY ASSHOLE?

IS SHIT POISONOUS??? THE FUCK YOU THINK SHIT IS??? THERES A REASON YO BODY DOES EVERYTHING IT CAN TO PUSH THAT SHIT (PUN INTENDED.) OUTCHO ASSHOLE. 2 GIRLS 1 CUP WASNT REAL FUCKERS. THAT SHIT BE SOME ICE CREAM.

FUCK,

Jasmine

btemplates

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is funny.

ose said...

I don't know if this is the right forum to say this but I just can't hold the excitement to myself alone, after going through silent tears and shame for years as a result of my small size penis and premature ejaculation I finally got a solution from Dr Noble who sent me his penis enlargement therapy which I used for 14 days and my penis became longer and stronger (7.5inches). I am so happy and proud of myself now I can now satisfy my wife , thank you Dr Noble . For anyone out here facing a similar situation I can boldly refer you to Dr Noble penis enlargement therapy via call or WhatsApp him on +2349059610643 or peterwiseherbalcenter at Gmail. com

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter